Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Opportunity and Rejection

Just got my job opportunity rejection email from microsoft . I remember that one month ago i got the same email from RIM Canada . But for me it's fine instead i feel happy because the email keep encourage me . Yes , i know that it's an automation letter but it also told me and made me think that at least they had receive and evaluate my resume .

On my way to seek a better workplace to make a living and to share my passion , there are plenty of rejections , some give feedback and others not .but still there is hope .

As a college drop out it is not easy to gain trust from a corporate though you have a proven track record with a lot of experience . So when i got a call for job interview , it's amazing . Sounds pathetic ? For me it's not , It's because i appreciate the effort and time that human resource department do to give a chance to college drop out like me to prove ourselves that we also can give a good contribution to their company .

Some made through the interview others not . Still it's fine , it's a process , it's an achievement where your resume without college degree can steal corporate attention .


No comments: